- when you’re planning a vacation, your first thought is to research local ingredients and
access to a kitchen
- you have explained to your three year old child what mise en place is
- you get at least one person a year to join a CSA or go to the farmer’s market
- you’re excited when a friend with a food limitation comes over for dinner, because it will
be a fun challenge
- you have made a soup with leftovers that tasted better than a planned preparation
- you started a blog to gather other enthusiasts to gain the attention of culinary greats
I hope this made you think of some of your own. Feel free to post them in the comments.
I'm glad you're here to break bread with us. Please check out The Plan to begin your cook quest.