Stuck on gin, I decided to swap out the IPA this year. I was blown away once again.
|Rhubarb Chive Flower Gin Jam Started|
Things to consider:
- Use sugar sparingly so you can taste all the elements
- Put it on and in everything sweet or savory
- Serve it at any temperature
- If you're making a big batch, separate portions out at different cook times
- Mix uncooked elements of the jam back in at the point of use
I hope this inspires you to jam with rhubarb. Please share what you come up with so we can keep the ideas bouncing.